There Is No Substitute For Experience
Pursuing A Strong Future For You And Your Family
When it comes to your North Carolina family, there is no such thing as a minor legal issue. Family law issues are complex, but we strive to find workable solutions that will provide your family with security and stability for years to come. Besen Law can provide knowledgeable guidance when dealing with family law concerns.
Our firm helps Asheville area clients walking through difficult situations related to divorce, child custody, financial support and more. We will pursue not only a positive outcome to meet your immediate needs, but also one that will benefit you and your children in the future. Our founding attorney, Ted J. Besen, can help you understand your rights and options when facing family law concerns.
Addressing Your Family Law Concerns
Every family is different, and the solutions that might work for you and your family should be unique to your needs and situation. We provide personal service, which means we will take the time to understand your goals and the factors that could influence your case. Our firm provides experienced legal representation for the following:
- Divorce — From uncontested filings to contentious high-asset divorces, we can help you fight for a fair outcome regardless of the nature of your individual situation.
- Child custody — We understand your kids are the most important factor in your divorce. We will fight for your parental rights and help you seek a final order that suits the best interests of your kids.
- Child support — If you have minor children affected by your divorce, we will help you understand your financial obligations or the support you could get as the custodial parent.
- Property division — North Carolina is an equitable division state. This means all marital property is subject to fair, though not necessarily 50-50, division between the two parties. We will protect your property rights.
- Alimony — In some divorces, one spouse could be eligible for continued support and maintenance. We can explain the factors that influence the amount, duration and type of payments that the court could order.
Family law matters can impact your family for years to come. We will help you make positive choices and pursue a final order that will allow you to have the post-divorce future you deserve.
The Compassionate Support You Need
Attorney Besen and team will provide the compassionate guidance you need during this difficult time. We offer each client personal service, and when you call our firm, you will work directly with an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer.
When you are dealing with difficult legal matters that pertain to your family, we can help. You can discuss your case with a lawyer by calling 828-702-0568 or emailing our firm, to schedule your consultation.
- Sex Crimes
- Theft And Property Crimes
- Traffic Violations
- Criminal Defense FAQ’s
- Federal Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Assault Crimes
- Drug Crimes